Delivery & Returns
Loose Bundles delivers throughout the world. Standard deliveries in the Netherlands should arrive within 3-5 business days. International deliveries take up to 7-14 business days depending on the country. The delivery costs are 3.95 in the Netherlands and 9.95 international.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
All of the items on loosebundles.com are top quality authentic products and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. We also hand check all orders before they are dispatched to ensure they are to the highest standard.
However, if you are unhappy with your goods we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 14 days of receipt oour of yrder, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. End is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
How to return an item:
- Please download, print off, and complete a returns form. You can download the return form here.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the address stated on the Returns form.